Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Chief Executive Officer at IIT Roorkee Development Foundation.
IIt Roorkee Development Foundation is an unlisted private company incorporated on 12 May, 2021. It is classified as a not for profit company and is located in Haridwar, Uttarakhand. It’s authorized share capital is INR 0.00 and the total paid-up capital is INR 0.00 .
About the Job
- As the newly formed Section-8 company the CEO would manage / coordinate/ lead multifarious operational roles like-project management, fund raising strategies, finance, and administration.
- The job description is not exhaustive, and the CEO may, from time to time, be required to undertake other related duties for the DORA office as well.
- The CEO must ensure timely deliverables as per the project plans.
- The CEO will be responsible to create and lead a team of professionals to achieve the end objectives of the foundation. The company will have an office within IIT Roorkee and will have a staff strength of around 2-3 to start with which may increase with the subsequent development of the foundation.
- Being the founding CEO, define and build the core nucleus of the organization, structure,functioning processes in line with the purpose and vision of the foundation which is mainly for missing funds for the development of institute.
- Build relationships with all stakeholders (alumni segments/ corporates/ trusts/ foundations and such other potential Donors/ Philanthropists).
- Should be able to work with Board of Directors of the company and assist them in their day to day operations.
- Work effectively to generate funds for the company in order to be self-sufficient as soon as possible.
- Should be able to work with the institute especially with DORA and Finance office staff to define mission, staff management. financial management, legal issues management, accountability, and effectiveness.
- Essential Qualifications: B.E./ B.Tech in any branch of Engineering followed by an MBA degree from leading schools/ colleges in India/ Abroad.
- Desirable: Qualified from leading Indian /Global Engineering and/or Business Schools.
- Prior experience in handling any fund-raising companies or organizations with a clear vision of developmental activities of any academic institutes.
- Gravitas and commanding respect, ability to interact comfortably with eminent and senior academie / corporate/ administrative personalities and other stakeholders.
- Strong management skills.
- Should be willing to travel extensively and his/her life situation should allow for that.
- Effective Communication, Organizational, Development and Planning skill.
- Strong bias for Action
- Must have work exposure at International level 1.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience (More will be preferred).
INR 2.00 lakhs per month + HRA as per Govt. Norms (based on experiences and negotiable)
Initially 2 years (Renewable based on performance).
- Application should be submitted to office of Principal Investigator by e-mail “Parthe Ryt (email@example.com)
- Candidates desiring to be considered should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of undersigned through email.
- Cover letter;
- CV (including chronological order of degrees/certificates obtained).
- Attested copies of degrees/certificate and experience certificates;
- Portfolio (indicating details of work done and experience, especially relevant to the position applied for)
- Vision statement;
- Sustainability model for the Foundation if provided an opportunity.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interaction/interview.
- Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
- Please note that TA/DA is not admissible for attending the interaction/ interview.