Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited or “HECL” is a Public Sector Undertaking in Ranchi, Jharkhand India. HECL was established in the year 1958 as one of the largest Integrated Engineering Complex in India.
The Applicant Must, On The Date Of Application, As Well As On The Date Of Interview, Be Employed In A Regular Capacity — And Not In A Contractual/ Ad-hoc Capacity — In One Of The Followings:-
- Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (Including A Full-time Functional Director In The Board Of A CPSE);
- Central Government Including The Armed Forces Of The Union And All India Services;
- State Public Sector Enterprise (SPSE) Where The Annual Turnover Is * Rs 100 Crore Or More.
- Private Sector In Company Where The Annual Turnover Is * Rs 100 Crore Or More.
The applicants should be a graduate with a good academic record from a recognized university/institution.
- The applicant should possess adequate experience at a senior level in an organization of repute.
- Experience in Finance/Marketing/Production/Personnel stream serving in engineering industry will have added advantage.
The applicant should be below 57 years as on the last date of submission of the application form as mentioned in the Vacancy Circular/advertisement.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Chairman And Managing Director is The chief executive of the company and accountable to its board of directors and government/share holders. He/she is responsible for the efficient functioning of the company, and for achieving its corporate objectives and performance parameters.
How to Apply?
The application, completed in all respect, should be sent to-
Shri Inder Jeet Singh, Under Secretary
Department of Heavy Industries,
Room no. 431, Udyog Bhawan,
New Delhi- 110011
Sep 30, 2020
For more details, click the link below.