NIBM is the Apex Institution for Research, Training and Consultancy in Banking and Finance located at Kondhwe Khurd, Pune. The Institute provides advanced training in Banking and Finance to Officers/Executives of Banks and conducts Research in Banking and Finance. NIBM also conducts a Two Year Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (Banking and Financial Services) which is recognized by the AICTE and Online Certification Courses for working professionals.
Title of Post
Qualification and Experience
The candidate should have completed 3/4 year degree/diploma course in Hospitality/Hotel Management from reputed colleges/institutions with minimum 5 years of relevant experience. Candidate should have good oral and written communication skills.
• Well versed with MS Office – Word & Excel
• Good Managerial & leadership skills
• Interpersonal skills and administrative ability
• Willing to take initiatives, being responsible & having practical outlook
• Knowledge of multi-cuisine food and beverages
• Able to remain calm and in control in difficult situations
• Able to work as part of a team
• Willing to work into late hours/split duty hours
• Good written and oral communication in English & Hindi
Preferably not more than 35 years – can be relaxed in case of exceptional, deserving candidates with commensurate exposure
Appointments will be offered on contract basis for two years, extendable subject to satisfactory review.
An all-inclusive consolidated monthly pay in the range of Rs. 40,000 to Rs.50,000.
Single/Bachelor accommodation may be considered. Higher pay may be considered for exceptionally qualified and experienced candidate.
How to Apply
Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions as mentioned above, may attend the interview along with their detailed Resume, Certificates/Testimonials. Candidates working in Government/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Institutes shouldproduce a `No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer.
Date and Time of Interview
Walk-in-Interview will be held at the Institute on August 23, 2019 at 10.00 a.m. The venue is NIBM, Pune.