Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Catalog Associate at Amazon, Bengaluru.
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Retail Business Services (RBS) team is currently organized around 3 goals: Website setup of new products, providing support services associated with keeping items current on the website and resolving defects that occur in the supply chain. The RBS team are looking to staff up the team with Associate – Catalog. As an Associate in RBS, you will contribute to increased customer sales as a result of high quality processes associated with creation and maintenance of product lifecycle on the Amazon website.
Graduation in any stream. Excel knowledge is a must.
Duties and Responsibility
Under general supervision, performs variety of tasks in populating/procuring content for the product catalogs on the Amazon Web Site. Duties may include, content creation, population of content from various sources (including research on the internet), interacting/coordinating with vendor/manufacturers, identifying and correcting errors/complaints, maintaining records of work received and work performed etc.
- Strong written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Typing skill of 40 wpm with 100% accuracy
- Preferably a domain expert
- Multi task in a fast paced environment
- Operate in the system with the speed and accuracy necessary to meet departmental standards
- Handle stressful situations
- Maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
- Passion for delivering great customer experience
- Strong inter personal & communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent Data Accuracy skills
- Eye for Detail
- Commitment to meet Deadlines
- Critical Qualities/Characteristics
- Constructive spirit of discontent & mental toughness
- Practical ideas
- Pace of implementation & consistency in performance
- Willingness to take initiatives & Candidate should be flexible to working in shifts.