Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of C++ Expert at Infosys, Bangalore.
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational information technology company that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. The company is headquartered in Bangalore.
A day in the life of an Infoscion
- As part of the Infosys consulting team, your primary role would be to get to the heart of customer issues, diagnose problem areas, design innovative solutions and facilitate deployment resulting in client delight.
- You will develop a proposal by owning parts of the proposal document and by giving inputs in solution design based on areas of expertise.
- You will plan the activities of configuration, configure the product as per the design, conduct conference room pilots and will assist in resolving any queries related to requirements and solution design
- You will conduct solution/product demonstrations, POC/Proof of Technology workshops and prepare effort estimates which suit the customer budgetary requirements and are in line with organization’s financial guidelines
- Actively lead small projects and contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives with an objective of providing high quality value adding solutions to customers.
- Ability to develop value-creating strategies and models that enable clients to innovate, drive growth and increase their business profitability
- Good knowledge on software configuration management systems
- Awareness of latest technologies and Industry trends
- Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
- Understanding of the financial processes for various types of projects and the various pricing models available
- Ability to assess the current processes, identify improvement areas and suggest the technology solutions
- One or two industry domain knowledge
- Client Interfacing skills
- Project and Team management
Technical and Professional Requirements
- Hands on software development experience using C/C++
- At least 1-2 years of strong hands on development experience using GoLang
- Experience working in Agile and DevOps environment
- Hands on experience with SIP/IMS
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix
- Familiarity with Networking concepts
- Primary skills: C and C++
- Desirable: Golang or SDN
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.