Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Business Technology Analyst at Deloitte, Hyderabad.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is an Anglo-American multinational professional services network. The firm was founded by William Welch Deloitte in London in 1845 and expanded into the United States in 1890. It merged with Haskins & Sells to form Deloitte Haskins & Sells in 1972 and with Touche Ross in the US to form Deloitte & Touche in 1989.
Work you’ll do
As a Business Technology Analyst at Deloitte Consulting, you will be responsible for crafting, developing, and deploying the software solutions at an enterprise level. You will be working with functional teams in the project located at offshore as well as onshore.
- Understand Business Requirements and Needs
- Support technical/functional/process document creation and maintain an effective library.
- Build, test and deliver solutions
- Support application design
- Responsible for technical specification creation
- Responsible for Code development & Unit Testing
- Responsible for Test Data Creation & Test scripts creation and execution
- Support infrastructure building activities
- Adhere to defined processes and tools while performing day-to-day operations
Bachelor Technology/ Engineering (B.Tech/BE)
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills (written, verbal, & presentation)
- Ability to chart ones’ own career and build networks within the organization
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and raise concerns/questions where appropriate
- Interact with the Client on regular basis through face to face interactions/video conferences/teleconferences/mails to understand the client processes and business problems
- Suggest practical solutions and partner with the Client to implement the solution
- Manage projects or project modules independently Perform account coordination with the clients to build/improve relationship, seek feedback to identify areas of improvement. Seek information/ideas/establish relationship with Client to assess any future opportunities for additional business
- Identify the best industry practices and implement in the engagements
- Define project standards, possess knowledge of methodologies, and understanding of process improvement initiatives
- Interact with clients functional SMEs
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Be deadline-oriented and quality focused
- Strong verbal and written communication skills/Effective interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
- Demonstrate professionalism
- Good presentation skills
- Good general understanding of information technology (IT)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good analytical skills
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.