Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
Applications are invited for the post of Business Operations Associate at Microsoft, Hyderabad.
The transcription specialist will be a key component in building the next generations of speech recognition by producing high quality transactions which will train and improve Microsoft products. The analyst will use native language skills to capture nuances with high fidelity. In this role, you will be the foundation of the Microsoft teams responsible for driving high AI technology; such as, AI assistance for people’s daily life, meeting captioning, and more.
The transcription specialist’s responsibilities include:
- Using in house tools to annotate data for various projects. One key example is providing transcription (text) for audio clips.
- Going through content (online and offline), extract information, provide needed annotation/information through tools with high accuracy and consistency.
- Performing quality evaluation of results produced by different sources.
- High School degree/GED or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of required language spelling, vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation, accents, intent
- Native speaker of the target locale/language & lived in the native country within the last five years or equivalent experience, or equivilent, for example three years supporting the locale. See location and language requirements
- Fluent in English – both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- In depth knowledge of required language pitch, tones, rhythm, intent, etc.
- Passionate individual with a flair for working in a highly dynamic workspace
- Ability to have fun at work while bringing your authentic self
- A great team member
- Linguistics or computational linguistic background
- Experience in language technology including speech
- Proficient in multiple required languages
- Great attention to detail
- Good computer skills
- Quick learner
- Relevant certifications
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.