Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Business Management Trainee at Aditya Birla Group, Bangalore.
Aditya Birla Management Corporation Pvt. Ltd., d/b/a Aditya Birla Group, is an Indian multinational conglomerate, headquartered in Worli, Maharashtra, India. It operates in 34 countries with more than 120,000 employees. The group was founded by Seth Shiv Narayan Birla in 1857.
No. of Posts
Key Result Areas
All management trainees undergo a 6-month special training stint in our retail stores, where they would be exposed to the functioning of retail business along with special projects. They will be given multiple exposures in-store, manufacturing unit and then various cross-functional domain.
During the trainee stint, they will understand the costing, audit, P & L etc. of the store. This stint is a precursor to joining their final roles in order to understand the basics of finance and it will groom them for their future role. The 6-month stint will include multiple performance-based reviews to assess their progress over the period of the training.
The usual KRA’s of the trainee will be:
- Accounting related knowledge
- Store P & L and Audit
- Understanding costing of product and manufacturing unit
- Performance in virtual project
Must have skills
- Communicates to Influence and Engage
- Develops Self & Teams
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Selling Skills
The Management stint will include projects on:
- Costing related knowledge in store (Accounting, Product, reimbursement process)
- Understand store operations and retail business
- Manufacturing exposure
- Projects in Back end/Front end/ Accounting.
Minimum Experience Level
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.