Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Business Analyst at Red Hat, Pune.
Red Hat, Inc. is an American multinational software company that provides open-source software products to enterprises. Founded in 1993, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina, with other offices worldwide. It became a subsidiary of IBM on July 9, 2019.
THe Red Hat Operations team is looking for a Data Information Analyst to join us in Pune, India. In this role, you will perform sales analytics and apply data science principles to support global go-to-market synergy operations between Red Hat and IBM.
You will be responsible for collaborating with field sales leaders, account managers, and sales operations executives to produce and compile detailed sales lead and pipeline analytics, synergy bookings forecasts, sales trend analyses, and other sales metrics in support of the IBM and Red Hat synergy business case.
You’ll take initiative in working with global field, finance, and IT teams to lead projects that develop repeatable and scalable processes and system logic for sales reporting. Other duties will include compiling, analyzing, and interpreting sales bookings data across all channels, creating business plans and dashboards, and participating in various structured and ad hoc planning and analysis projects.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Build and manage sales reports and dashboards
- Compile, analyze, and interpret sales data visually for consumption by leadership teams
- Capture and articulate complex data requirements to systems teams to support automation and scalability of reporting and analytics
- Provide analytical support and generate reporting for key sales and territory metrics
- Manage and organize folders, reports, and dashboards in Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Engage with the data cleansing teams across geographies to ensure that sales data is consistent and accurate for management reporting
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the global Field Leadership team’s reporting, visualization, and analysis support
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science, economics, mathematics, or statistics
- Advanced experience with spreadsheets, including knowledge of pivot tables, formulas, macros, etc.
- Advanced experience with SFDC or similar customer relationship management (CRM) tools, including reporting and dashboard construction
- Intermediate experience using common data science tools like Python, SQL, Tableau, and Amazon Redshift
- Enthusiastic, detail-oriented, results-oriented, and team-focused
- Excellent written, visual, and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated solid customer service and interpersonal skills in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to work extended hours during periods of high demand, for example during quarter and year-end
- Reputation and record of success as an exemplary business professional
- Demonstrated ability to contribute in high performing teams
- Demonstrated ability to create positive partnerships with sales, services, IT, and finance associates
- High-energy professional with entrepreneurial, risk-taking expertise and the ability to empower teammates, understand and present an overarching vision, and maintain extremely high standards of delivery
- Operational excellence and demonstrated ability to deliver results in multiple challenging situations
- Team-focused with the ability to achieve or exceed objectives while working collaboratively with other team members to achieve mutual success
- Excellent interpersonal skills, business maturity, flexibility, confidence, and fortitude to establish and sustain a winning, “can-do” attitude as a high performing member of the team
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.