Cognizant is an American multinational product-led digital corporation that provides digital IT services, including digital, technology, consulting, and operations services and sells products on cloud-based data engineering, model-based testing tool, process automation tool RPA. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States.
Applications are invited from Fresh Graduates for the post of Business Analyst at Cognizant, Mumbai.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant industry field (Required)
- Masters in Business Administration, Finance or Engineering (Preferred).
Product owner role:
- Give “outside-in view” of new products and experiences that are in the peer groups and draw as plan as to how can they be enabled within the client ecosystem
- Provide direction to the development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements that are well crafted and understood
- Work with the Business Transformation Group and the Product Managers of each LOBs on how to operationalize change
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product. Assist Epic owners and Scrum masters with backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Assist to Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities along with the epic owners
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, defined epics and defined themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.