Applications are invited from eligible fresh graduates for the post of Business Analyst at HSBC, Pune.
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It is the second largest bank in Europe behind BNP Paribas, with total equity of US$204.995 billion and assets of US$2.984 trillion as of December 2020.
- The Technology Business Analyst is responsible for ensuring the team works within an Agile delivery methodology and that their backlog of requirements and analysis feed into Technology Projects and Programmes successfully.
- Excellent domain knowledge in Core banking construct covering one or more areas such as retail/commercial products, customer onboarding, pricing, payments, risk, finance and collections.
- Provides the Product Owner with functional support whilst evolving Product roadmap, creation of epics and writing of user stories and managing the product backlog
- Creates solution analysis on customer journeys and product functionality
- Work within small to medium sized, low to medium complexity technology projects which are unlikely to span across multiple business units and geographies
- Understands risk exposure to the bank and help senior colleagues manage it
- Assures delivery through the entire life-cycle of the project from user requirements through to go live
- Supports the development of the BA function within the IT Portfolio and Programme Management practice
- Provides at least 1 technical capability/competency, such: as cloud, mobile, digital, security, core banking, micro services, capacity management and architecture platforms
- Working knowledge of Agile practices (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, LEAN) as well as Disciplined Agile and SAFE framework experience preferred
- Preferrably have worked within Agile teams using DevOps practices such as test automation, continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Provides a familiarity in process and a low level understanding of multiple areas, such as: disciplined Agile software delivery, production support processes, continuous DevOps pipelines
- Any Graduates (MBA, CA would be preferred)
- Additionally, certification as Product owner will be preferred
- Excellent Business analysis & communication skills
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.