Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Business Analyst at Cisco, Bangalore.
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate corporation headquartered in San Jose, California. Integral to the growth of Silicon Valley, Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment, and other high-technology services and products.
Who you are?
- Interfacing with business user community including Finance, Planning, Customer Service & Manufacturing partners to ensure best in class inventory planning practices.
- Efficiently support inventory analysis for different product life cycle stages including NPI, promotion and end of life to internal & external stakeholder for their stocking planning & business decision purpose.
- Developing and driving metrics for material management programs and initiatives to measure business effectiveness and facilitate continuous improvement.
- Analyze business processes, find gaps and identify improvement opportunities
- Work with large amount of data and having business context to derive meaningful insights from the analysis of the data
- Serving as Subject Matter Expert (SME) to solve/mitigate issues and assist in driving target inventory strategy at manufacturing partners sites.
- Influencing others to make decisions and take actions aimed at achieving common objectives to enable business growth.
- Facilitating cross-functional and/or global teams outside/inside Cisco Systems
- Desired Degree: Currently enrolled in Masters Degree Program.
- Desired Major: Business, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- Minimum CGPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 or 7.0 out of 10.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.