Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Business Analyst at American Express, Gurgaon.
The American Express Company is a multinational financial services corporation headquartered at 200 Vesey Street in the Battery Park City neighborhood of Lower Manhattan in New York City. The company was founded in 1850 and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
- Function Description: Interface with Analysts, Team leaders, and other members of management . Manage, update and report real-time activities in the department . Monitor Real Time Adherence (RTA) and communicate staffing discrepancies to Team Leaders. Record and Maintain a count of productive FTEs . Capacity Management for sub-processes . Work with Short Term Forecasting and Capacity team for IDPs and Staffing. Leave Cap Formulation; provide advisory support on release of FTEs from the process.
- Purpose of the Role: Communicate systems, voice response and Telecommunication issues to the department. . Real time adherence, monitoring and communication. Raise awareness to RTA issues that are impacting service level and aging objectives. . Proactively identify improvement opportunities on things such as shift mix, hours of operation etc. . Manage Outbound Contacts on Dialer, with minimal abort rate. . Analyze and define at regular intervals, best time to contact Card members to improve total Contacts in the process. In-bound call pattern analysis, trending and staff alignment.
Maintain strong relationships with the Team Leaders and SDLs to improve overall understanding and awareness of daily/weekly business impacts. Feedback, Huddle timings, training schedules, and other Off-The-Phone activities. Shift Rotations. Transport Roster Shift 24X7. Shifts: 24 *7.
- Graduate with 0-3 years of relevant experience preferably in service industry.
- High result orientation.
- Proven ability to drive high productivity & sustained performance.
- Strong team player with a high level of integrity.
- Result oriented and decision making skills.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and resilience in the face of changing business requirement.
- Strong Analytical skills (Mathematics and Statistics background preferred).
- Good working interpersonal and negotiation skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.