Applications are invited for the post of Business Analyst at Amazon, Hyderabad.
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
As a Business Analyst, you will focus on improving the success within a business function by analyzing data, discovering and solving real world problems, and building metrics and business cases to improve customer experience.
We are focused on your success and want to build future leaders within Amazon. A key component of the role is to identify process and system improvement opportunities by monitoring existing metrics, analyzing data, and partnering with internal teams.
In addition, you will design and develop automated reporting solutions to enable stakeholders to manage the business and make effective decisions. Lastly, you will enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format. Internship roles are available nationwide in Amazon’s corporate offices and fulfillment centers.
- Bachelors Degree, or equivalent work experience
- High level of integrity and discretion to handle confidential information
- Strong enthusiasm to provide superb customer service to the leadership team and other key stakeholders
- Basic to advanced knowledge of Tableau/Power Query
- Intermediate (e.g. Vlookup) to advanced Excel skills (e.g. write/edit VBA)
- Basic to advanced knowledge of SQL (all join types, group by, order by, calculated columns)
- Experience using very large datasets
- Genuine curiosity, proven problem-solving ability, and passion for data.
- Experience working in e-commerce, Seller/vendor domain, data science organizations.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.