Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Business Analysis Associate at JP Morgan Chase Co., Hyderabad.
About the JP Morgan Chase Co
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City and incorporated in Delaware.
About the Job
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- In partnership with process leaders, evaluate and perform an end-to-end analysis of the business environment to identify significant gaps and weaknesses and determine root cause of them
- Create a proactive risk and control culture that leverages proven evaluation strategies and sound change management protocols
- Partner in the development and documentation, through participation in end-to-end process walkthroughs and deep dives with process leaders.
- Ability to liaise between lines of business and the development teams, while working with a wide range of stakeholders and collaborating with your team
- Knowledge of Role Based Access Control and access administration best practices a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Background in controls, audit, quality assurance, operational risk management, or compliance preferred; or equivalent subject matter expertise in a relevant business related function/operation/technology
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of data and information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of the SDLC toolset and Agile methodologies with a delivery driven mindset
- Advanced working experience with MS Office Suite (especially Excel, SharePoint & PowerPoint)
- Industry recognized certifications CGEIT, ISO:27001, CRM would be a plus
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.