The Procter & Gamble Company is an American multinational consumer goods corporation headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, founded in 1837 by William Procter and James Gamble.
Applications are invited for the post of Brand Manager at Procter & Gamble, Mumbai.
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any business-related field coupled with Brand Management interest/passion
- Work experience : 0-3 years in FMCG/Marketing
- Evidence of excellence in achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Leadership/Self-starting/out of the box thinking capabilities, strategic analysis, collaboration skills
- Good command of the English language.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will begin your career as a Brand Manager and from your first day, we will offer you immediate project responsibilities. As you develop, you will become the owner of your brand’s equity and responsible for maintaining and building its strength in consumers’ minds through advertising, media, and many other marketing vehicles.
- Your work will expose you to many brands and situations as well as to great people both from within the company and from top external agencies in different markets, even regions.
- Within a short period of ‘training on the job’ coupled with coaching and participation in on-boarding seminars.
- You will be involved in the marketing plan development, building on consumer and customer understandings to deliver overall business objectives.
- As part of a multifunctional team you will develop and execute a promotion/ media/public relations/direct-to-consumer plan, work with the retail customers, re-launch an existing brand or introduce a new product or a new category.
- You’ll frequently use your skills to analyze the business, in addition to financial, competitive and research analysis.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.