JOB POST: Bilingual Interpreters at a Leading BPO, Chennai [Multiple Vacancies; Salary of Rs. 5.3-7.7 Lakhs]: Apply by March 31
About the Organisation
The organisation a leading business process outsourcing (BPO) company headquartered in El Paso, Texas. In India, they are based out of Chennai and Mumbai.
They provide a wide range of outsourced back-office services, including call center services, high-volume digital mailroom and mail center management, and data entry, document processing, and document management.
They serve Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and other large enterprises.
They are looking for Bilingual Interpreters for Interpretation Services to a US Based Client.
Number of Vacancies
Foreign Language Interpreters:
- French- 30 (Thirty)
- German-2 (Two)
- Nepali-15 (Fifteen)
Regional Language Interpreters:
- Malayalam-2 (Two)
- Telugu-2 (Two)
- Punjabi-10 (Ten)
- Bengali-5 (Five)
- Urdu-2 (Two)
- Candidates applying for the position of Regional Language Interpreter should be fluent in bilingual speaking with advanced levels of proficiency in English and any one of the following languages: Malayalam, Telegu, Punjabi or Bengali.
- Candidates applying for the position of Foreign Language Interpreter must be fluent in bilingual speaking with advanced levels of proficiency in English and any one of the following languages: French, German or Nepali.
- The candidate must be a good listener.
- Candidate should be energetic and should have a positive approach towards issue handling.
- Candidates should be flexible to work in rotational shifts (5 days per week and 2 days off).
- Freshers can also apply for this position.
- The candidate will be responsible for listening and precisely interpreting communication between two different
- The candidate will be responsible for adhering to standard operating procedures required for the process and organization.
- The candidate will be responsible for quality goals and implementation of any client updates from time-to-time.
The candidates will get the following benefits:
- Cab pick and drop
- Insurance coverage including parents up to 4 Lacs
- Excellent team support
- Scope of becoming a language expert with the work exposure offered.
- For regional languages, the salary can go up to Rs 5,31,000 PA.
- For foreign languages, the salary can go up to Rs 7,75,000 PA.
E-mail ID: neha.singh[at]lawctopus.com
Interested candidates can apply here.
About the Author