Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Behavioural Activation Counsellor at NIMHANS, Bengaluru.
The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences is a medical institution in Bengaluru, India. NIMHANS is the apex centre for mental health and neuroscience education in the country. It is an Institute of National Importance operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
“Improving Outcomes in Mental and Physical Multimorbidity and Developing Research Capacity (IMPACT) in South Asia” – under Dr. Pratima Murthy, Professor & Head Department of Psychiatry & Principal Investigator.
No. of Posts
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or Degree/Diploma in counselling /Health Education /Mass Communication.
- Knowledge of Kannada and Telugu – speaking and writing is essential.
Master’s degree in social sciences /Health Education/ Mass Communication.
At least 2 years experience of working as a counsellor in a health care facility.
Maximum Age Limit
Rs. 25,000/- p.m. (Consolidated)
Duration of the Post
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may email their application, along with a resume, age proof, copy of mark sheets and certificates if any to firstname.lastname@example.org The candidates, who apply should invariably mention the Notification No., Date, email ID, Contact No. & Postal address, failing which the application will not be considered.
- The last date for receipt of softcopy of the applications along with the relevant documents is 28.06.2021.
June 28, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Behavioural Activation Counsellor at NIMHANS, Bengaluru.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Counsellor, Saksham Pravaah at TISS Mumbai: Apply by June 28
- Research Associate at IIM Shillong: Apply by June 29