Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Banking Analyst at Citibank, Mumbai.
About the Company
Citibank is the consumer division of financial services multinational Citigroup. Citibank was founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York, and later became First National City Bank of New York.
About the Job
- The role involves working on various Investment Banking analyses including market valuation, financial analysis, impact of a corporate transaction on earnings and other key financial indicators.
- The analyst will be aligned to a specific sector and geography.
- Industry analysis – Researching and preparing industry and market overview
- Company analysis – Analyzing specific company – business operations, financial information and operational KPIs
- Valuation – Relative valuation including comparable and precedent transaction analysis to build a valuation perspective
- Preparing newsletters on specific industry / company for senior management for strategic advisory
- Partners with the team in ensuring a high quality output and managing all deliverables
These analyses support global IB teams to prepare client materials to advice and service their clients in the areas of M&A, financings and strategic advisory.
Eligibility Criteria & Key Skills Required
- Knowledge and Technical Skills – Strong understanding of accounting and corporate finance concepts
- Analytical approach with good attention to details
- Project Management – Delivery of client-ready work product
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
- Working in teams – Self-accountability in identifying and acting on development opportunities, promotion of constructive dialogue and sharing of best practices
- Champions Progress – Proactively works towards innovative idea generation to improve existing approaches
- Decision Making and Conflict Resolution – Raising right questions and communicating team conflicts with integrity and credibility
- Risk Management – Ability to recognize and respect confidentiality of information
- MBA / CA / Masters in Finance
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.