Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Backend Developer at Paytm for its office in Bangalore.
Paytm is an Indian e-commerce payment system and financial technology company, based in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. Paytm is currently available in 11 Indian languages and offers online use-cases like mobile recharges, utility bill payments, travel, movies, and events bookings as well as in-store payments at grocery stores, fruits and vegetable shops, restaurants, parking, tolls, pharmacies, and educational institutions with the Paytm QR code. As of January 2018, Paytm is valued at $10 billion.
- Looking for Senior Java Engineers who can move fast, are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems, and have a strong will to get things done.
- You will work on real-world problems at scale to develop search and catalog technologies for Paytm Mall.
- Educational Qualification: Bachelors Or Master’s in computer science from a top university.
- Experience building complex scalable microservices using Java-based Open source technologies 4+ years product professional experience in core product engineering and distributed systems in product engineering companies or startups with scale
- Experience developing and deploying microservices using Spring in the Amazon AWS ecosystem Hardcore Programming experience in Java and Node.js
- 2+ years of experience contributing to architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and current systems.
How to Apply?
Interested candidate candidate can apply for the post through this link
More such opportunities you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Employee Experience – Business Analyst at Thomson Reuters, Bangalore: Apply Now
- JOB POST: Trainee- Quality Analyst at BookMyShow, Mumbai: Applications Open