Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson, Noida invites candidates for the post of Automation Engineers.
- Education: BE/ B.Tech
- Min years of experience: 0- 7 years
- Deep/broad knowledge of machine learning, automation, robotic process automation (certification preferred)
- Work closely with Technical Lead for understanding the functional and technical design
- Develops and configures automation processes as per the technical design document (TDD) to meet the defined requirements. Works on the coding the more complicated automation or reusable components
- Develops new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures
- Ensures documentation is well maintained
- Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing
- Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality
- Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
- Improves skills in automation products by completing automation certification
- Performs code reviews for quality control
- Domain experience: (Recruiter to supply area of expertise – e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.)
- Good understanding of Groovy, Android, Java, Python, Perl and SQL/DB.
- Crafting & innovating
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Experience in software development activity
- Should have an analytical mind, follow processes and work independently with minimal assistance
- Relevant experience in technical trouble shooting, coding and updating existing code
- Adequate experience of IP technologies
- Configuration management experience
- Experience in standardization work
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For further details, click here.