Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Automation Associate at Amazon, Bengaluru.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Working in a dynamic environment, your responsibilities include extracting, consolidating and representing comprehensive reports and metrics. Dive deep into the metrics wherever you observe discrepancies in general trend.
An ideal candidate will be a quick learner and be able to work independently. He/she should be able to operate in a very fast paced environment where timely delivery is supercritical. The candidate will need to balance technical and business judgement to make the right decisions about technology choices.
- You will be responsible for creating and automating reporting processes, consolidating service requests across channels, streamlining operations.
- Providing feedback on tool accuracy and precision through a continuous and focused approach on auditing tool result and providing detailed feedback to developers.
- Drive process improvements and help streamline input requests from multiple channels.
- Share channel reports with detailed analysis of catalog quality. Contribute to automation effort and drive projects that help scale existing processes.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows based applications, especially MS Excel with good command on macros and advance excel functions.
- Demonstrated Analytical ability, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- The ability to take convert raw requirements into a good design while exploring technical feasibility trade-offs.
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English with the ability to face external and internal partners in a professional and mature manner.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment and passion for delivering great customer experience is required.
- Attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel
- An ability to identify, communicate, and champion process improvement opportunities that will benefit the entire content operations team
- Street smarts; willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet team goals
- SQL Knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT or related fields
- Proficiency in SQL queries and data mining
- Knowledge of Python and R code is a plus.
- Knowledge of web development is a plus.