HSBC is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Audit Manager for its Pune location.
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational universal bank and financial services holding company. It is the largest bank in Europe by total assets, with US$2.953 trillion as of December 2021.
About the Job
HSBC is currently seeking an experienced professional to join the Global IT Audit team.
- Undertake risk assessment, control design review and audits of business applications, software development and technical infrastructure as part of various global, regional and local IT audits
- Provide consultancy services to IT and business management and other Internal Audit teams, covering IT strategy, architecture, security, risks and controls.
- Based on audit work, draft value-adding audit findings articulating key issues, risks, root causes and action plans.
- Help producing high quality audit reports for review by senior audit management.
- Compliance with Global audit standards while undertaking the audit activities.
- Develop/maintain audit packages for new technology, applications and regulatory requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with the IT management.
- Maintain leading edge knowledge of best practice within audit, financial services and in the risk environment.
- A University degree or equivalent qualification.
- A strong experience in IT Auditing, IT security, software development, business analyst, quality assurance, internal control/operational risk or IT operations with a minimum 5 years’ experience, in at least one of these areas.
- An in-depth understanding of the application systems architecture and strategic risks.
- A broad understanding of the financial services industry and associated regulatory environment.
- Strong technical aptitude, excellent control concept and ability to assess risks.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Professional qualifications such as, CISA, CISSP, CISM, CGEIT, ITIL, ACA or PMP preferred
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
June 16, 2022