JOB POST: Asst. Project Field Coordinator at MANAGE, Hyderabad: Walk in Interview on Sep 26
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management, known as MANAGE, formerly National Centre for Management of Agricultural Extension at Hyderabad, is an autonomous agricultural education institute located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. The aim of the institute is to instil managerial and technical skills to Extension Officers, Managers, Scientists and Administrators in the agricultural economy, to enable them to provide support and services to farmers and fishermen for practising sustainable agriculture.
MANAGE invites eligible professionals for a Walk-in-Interview on 26th September 2019 at 11.00 am at MANAGE, Hyderabad for one position of “Asst. Project Field Coordinator (equivalent to consultant)” in NABARD KfW project for Andhra Pradesh, purely on contract basis for a period of six months or till the end of the project, whichever is earlier.
- A Master’s Degree /PhD in Agricultural Extension/Agronomy/Entomology /Pathology with at least one year of experience in the relevant field.
- Can able to read and write Telugu.
Nature of Job
- Assisting NCFA project coordinator in MANAGE in implementing ICT enabled advisory services to farmers.
- Coordinating with SAU, RARS and KVK scientists in project districts on a regular basis to prepare and disseminate the agricultural advices (SMS, Posters and Video URLs) to the farmer using NICE system.
- Documentation of the process/ success stories.
- Collection, consolidation and reporting of project progress in the project districts of NABARD-KfW Project.
- Any other work assigned by NCFA, MANAGE from time-to-time.
Rs. 42,000/ per month Consolidated
How to Apply?
- Eligible Professionals may attend the interview with all the relevant documents (in original and a Xerox copy).
- Also, candidates need to email their resumes to gbhaskar[at]manage.gov.in.
For more details, click here.
About the Author