Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Associate-Workforce Services at Accenture, Chennai.
Accenture plc is an Irish-domiciled multinational company that provides consulting and professional services. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $44.33 billion in 2020 and had 569,000 employees.
What would you do?
- You will be aligned with our Business Operations vertical and help us supervise the day to day operational and administrative activities, ensuring that all processes are followed / executed and that deadlines are met.
- The Workforce Services team is responsible for short term planning, management, maintaining internal forecasts and tracking of forecast accuracy.
- The team works on tracking progress in the areas of staffing, logistics and change management and reports/highlights any deviations.
- This team also monitors scheduling efficiencies, recommend schedule changes, operating hours etc. to meet the optimum utilization of agents and seats.
- The Workforce Management team focuses on maximizing performance levels and competency for an organization. This includes activities needed to maintain a productive workforce, such as field service management, human resource management, performance and training management, data collection, recruiting, budgeting, forecasting, scheduling, and analytics.
- This team owns the client relationship and partner on Capacity Planning/Schedule Adherence, help gather insights and provide feedback on the gaps/opportunities in performance capacity.
- The team helps identify, evaluate and drive continuous improvement in Service Delivery Performance. This team is also responsible for innovation in the workforce management space – providing insights to Accenture and Client leadership on improving efficiencies.
- They also ensure adherence to revenue and cost targets, own efficiency improvement goals. This team also partners wit regional leads and ensure we are compliant on all internal and client audits.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Associate-Workforce Services at Accenture, Chennai.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Manager (Academics) at IIIT Delhi: Apply by Aug 6
- JOB POST: Digital Associate at Amazon, Hyderabad: Applications Open