Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Associate (Web Publisher) at Genpact, Gurgaon.
Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York.
They are looking for someone with extensive knowledge and understanding of handling the client website (intranet) and inquiries from the customers, as well as they have good knowledge of HTML tags. Delivering professional, effective, high quality service and assistance before, during, and after the customer’s requirements are met.
You will be responsible for updating content on Banks various Intranet websites. Updates include creation of banners, circulars, news, rate changes, PMOs, CAS updates etc.
- Create and update Procedures/News/ Circular and Confidential Information for TD (Such as, Mortgage Rate Updates, Announcement News and any other confidential information).
- Maintain/Update all the Intranet sites that Off-shore team is covering
- Publish the media files
- Update the expiration date of Intranet website contents
- Troubleshooting of Intranet
- Follow up with requesters/co-functional teams to provide quicker resolutions
- Find opportunities to improve/streamline process
- Freshers are eligible.
- Excellent Verbal and Written (Communicative) English
- Technical graduate preferably in Computer Sciences (BCA, BSC IT and any other graduate (IT diploma)
- Good knowledge of Basic HTML and basic Java Script
- Dexterity in Microsoft MS Excel and MS Word
- Knowledge of TeamSite, Dreamweaver, CMS Tools and ECM applications would be an added advantage
- Good at Attention to Detail
- Should be able to work in a team with close coordination with other team members
- Should be open to work in shifts
- Experience on Web development and other Comp languages would be highly valued
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.