Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Associate Software Engineer at Red Hat, Pune.
Red Hat, Inc. is an American IBM subsidiary software company that provides open source software products to enterprises. Founded in 1993, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina, with other offices worldwide.
About the Job
The Red Hat Internationalization (i18n) team is looking for an Associate Software Engineer to join us in Pune, India. In this role, you will develop and maintain i18n packages and technologies for Fedora and Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL).
You will work closely with the engineering, Quality Engineering (QE), security, documentation, and product leadership teams, to ensure that these technologies are meeting the required standards and user expectations.
What you will do?
- Work with the Engineering and QE teams to ensure consistency and quality
- Maintain and develop i18n packages and fonts
- Collaborate with relevant upstream communities and projects
- Review and merge code changes when needed
What you will bring?
- Proficiency in a compiled programming language like C, C++, Rust, or Go
- Familiarity with Linux systems and desktop ecosystem
- Experience contributing to open source projects and using Git
- Willingness to learn and passion about writing software
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with i18n, fonts, Python, and common scripting languages and build systems is a plus
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Associate Software Engineer at Red Hat, Pune.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Trainee Engineer at BEL [Mumbai Location, 8 Vacancies]: Apply by Jan 15
- HCL Virtual Recruitment Drive for Graduate Engineer Trainee [2021 Passed Out, PAN India]: Apply Now!