CCS has pioneered educational and outreach programs on a liberal approach to public policy for a diverse audience comprising of students, journalists, development leaders and young professionals through its Academy. The academy introduces, engages and connects with students and influencers to develop new leaders with new ideas to change the climate of opinion towards a liberal approach to public policy.
CCS Academy, New Delhi invites candidates for the post of Digital Marketing Associate/ Senior Associate at the head office in New Delhi.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in digital media, promotions and marketing. Must have experience in organic and paid channels.
- Prior experience of designing and executing digital campaigns for college students and young professionals or marketing courses would be an added advantage.
- Prior experience of working and coordinating with design agencies
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work across teams
- Commitment to learning with an academic bent
- High professional and ethical standards for handling confidential information
- Integrated Marketing Strategy: Develop and execute cross-channel, integrated, and customer-centric marketing strategies to drive growth and sustainable growth. The strategies should meet the needs of audiences across the customer journey. Partner closely with the team to develop cohesive marketing strategies that nurture audiences across the marketing funnel from brand awareness through to direct response and retention.
- Integrated Content Strategy: Support the development and execution of cross-channel content strategies. Manage the integrated editorial calendar.
- Social Media Marketing: Help to oversee the management of our social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook), and leverage this channel to generate and convert leads.
- Search Engine Marketing: Manage our Google Ad Grants account and paid search strategies. Manage pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, and continuously optimize for increased brand awareness.
- Targeting & Personalization Strategy: Develop cross-channel strategies for identifying and cultivating high-value segments.
- Testing & Optimization: Develop and execute A/B or multivariate testing and optimization plans across channels, analyze results, identify new opportunities, and adjust marketing/testing strategies.
- Analytics: Assist in developing marketing measurement plans, help advance tagging, performance tracking, and reporting.
- Marketing Center of Excellence: Serve as the marketing subject-matter-expert, and collaborate with cross-functional teams. Identify innovative opportunities to drive impact by keeping up with trends and advancements in digital marketing, including eCommerce, social media, SEO, SEM, email, and paid media trends.
- Writing and Editing: Support the development of short and long-form content focused on driving leads and conversion. Responsibilities include copywriting, copy editing and approvals, curation of existing content across channels.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through this link.