Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Associate – SANKALP at NIMI Delhi.
National Instructional Media Institute (NIMI) was set up in the name of Central Instructional Media Institute (CIMI) in Chennai in December 1986 by the Government of India as a Subordinate Office under Directorate General of Employment and Training (DGE&T) with the assistance from Government of Germany through GTZ (German Agency for Technical Co-operation) as the executing agency.
About the Job
SANKALP focuses on the overall skilling ecosystem covering both Central and State agencies, and outcomes are measured through Disbursement Linked Indicators (DLIs) agreed between MSDE and the World Bank. Under SANKALP the following key result areas have been identified viz:
- Creating and building capacities of the institutions involved in planning and delivery of skill development at national, states and district levels.
- Quality Assurance of skill development programs for better outcomes.
- Inclusion of marginalised in skill development.
- Preparing detailed reports/ concept notes/ presentations.
- Coordination with State Skill Missions.
- Coordination with National institutions.
- Monitoring of various pilots being implemented.
- Any other work as per MSDE requirement.
- Preparing content, newsletter, press releases, social media content etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Candidate with Masters will be given preference).
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office.
- Sound analytical skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively.
- Should be able to operate in unstructured environment with minimal support.
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 1,00,000/- per month consolidated pay from which standard TDS will be deducted at source. Not entitled to any other allowance or benefits.
- The appointment to the post will be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year, further extendable subject to satisfactory performance and requirement of services for another year.
- The performance of the consultant will be reviewed every year and the contract shall be extended or discontinued (as the case may be) depending on the performance. The decision of NIMI shall be final in this regard.
- Selection will be done on the basis of performance in the personal interview by a selection committee.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- At the time of the interview, the candidates shall produce their original certificates for verification.
Attendance and leave policy
- The working hours will be the same as for NIMI.
- No extra remuneration shall be paid for working beyond office hours or on Saturdays/Sundays/gazetted holidays.
- Compulsory leave in such cases shall be at the discretion of the competent authority.
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
- 2 copies of passport size photographs.
- Original and self attested copies of educational certificates.
- Original and self attested copies of Caste certificate and Aadhar card.
- Original and self attested copies of Experience certificates.
You may also be interested in: