Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Applications are invited for the post of Associate – Retail Process at Amazon, Bengaluru.
In this role associates are required to understand different operational techniques and have high level of attention to detail. Accuracy of processing is of utmost importance followed by speed. He/she should consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations & understands how the business operates and suggests changes to improve the process. This role would report to the Team Lead or the Operations Manager.
- Meets and/or exceeds the set productivity and accuracy targets
- Participate in ad-hoc operational projects and audits
- Understand operational goals, vision, charter and process steps
- Execute on assigned project components of specific audit processes
- 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the “standard” workday. Follow SOPs as prescribed and provide inputs to improve the process
- Any UG Degree (JP Lang specialists will require at least basic level cert.)
- Proficient in Internet navigation
- Has problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Has good written and oral communication skills
- Meets and/or exceeds productivity and accuracy targets for assigned audit/quality processes
- Drive process/system improvements basis ongoing trends/gaps identified
- Carries out tactical issue-based communications with internal teams
- To receive security clearance all candidates must undergo a background check
- Proficiency in computer applications and a flair for browsing the internet
- Has Exposure to MS office
- Proficient in Internet navigation and keyboard typing skills
- Has problem-solving skills and attention to details
- Has statistical knowledge on averages, trend, outliers, charting, etc. would be an advantage
- Ability to work independently and think ‘out of the box’
- Should be able to ‘dive deep’ and identify the root cause of the issues and get them fixed by coordinating with different teams like operations and IT
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.