Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Associate Relationship Manager at HSBC, Bangalore.
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. HSBC has offices in 64 countries and territories across Africa, Asia, Oceania, Europe, North America, and South America, serving around 40 million customers.
About the Job
They are currently seeking an experienced professional to join the Business Banking team.
- Acquire as well as manage a portfolio of Business Banking clients
- Primary responsibilities would be 2 fold:
- New Business development, creating robust sourcing channels, liaise with internal and external stakeholders towards on-boarding servicing the client and adherence to internal guidelines for any new on-boarding.
- Managing a portfolio of clients, enhancing HSBC’s wallet share by deepening relationship, cross-sell of suitable products and perform periodic due diligence on all relationships managed.
- Be an active member of the team and contribute towards building an innovative culture and come out with ideas to enhance overall performance
- Ensure that he/she keeps themselves abreast with the latest in the market, competition benchmarks and latest in banking technology including digital developments.
- Have a strong sense of how businesses work specially in the SME space and acumen for understanding business dynamics and requirement mapping.
- Preferred candidates will have strong B2B experience in the Banking space
- Good knowledge on some of the products that include GTRF. GLCM and Treasury.
- Strong experience in creating new business opportunities and acquiring clients for the organisation.
- Min work experience of 2-5 years post MBA.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
April 19, 2022