Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Online interview for the post of Associate Project Engineer at IIT Guwahati.
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati is a public technical and research university established by the Government of India, located in Guwahati, in the state of Assam in India. It is the sixth Indian Institute of Technology established in India.
About the Job
- Name of the Post: Associate Project Engineer.
- No. of Vacancies: 02.
- Project Title: Reversible Alkali Metal Based Hydrides for High Temperature Thermal Energy Storage.
- Master`s Degree in Mechanical Engineering (Fluid and Thermal Engg Stream) with minimum two year research experience in thermal energy storage. (OR)
- Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science and Engineering and minimum 3 yrs exp in relevant field.
- Recommended: Rs 35000/-
- HRA Required: Rs. 5600/-
- Medical Required: Rs 1250/-
- Total Amount: Rs. 41850.00/-
How to Apply?
- Eligible Candidates have to email their detailed CV including all educational qualifications, experience, contact address, phone no., E – mail etc along with the scanned copies of all relevant documents to the Principal Investigator Prof P Muthukumar, Mechanical Engineering at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed via mail on 29th August 2021 about the mode of online interview.
Click here for the official notification for the post of Associate Project Engineer at IIT Guwahati.
You may also be interested in: