About the organisation
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh is an ‘Institute of National Importance’ which provides high quality patient care and undertakes basic community based research.
It has attained self-sufficiency in postgraduate medical education to meet the country’s need for highly qualified medical teachers in all medical and surgical fields.
PGIMER Chandigarh invites applications from Indian Nationals for recruitment of various faculty posts in different departments given below:
- Exp. Medicine & Biotechnology
- Gastroenterology (Neuro)
- Gastroenterology (Community)
- General Surgery
- Hospital Administration
- Internal Medicine
- Nuclear Medicine
- Pediatrics (Neonatology)
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Plastic Surgery
- Renal Transplant Surgery
- Pediatrics (Anthropology)
- Psychiatry Clinical Psychology (NM)
- CSIC (Biomedical Engg. & Innovation)
- A medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956.
- A Postgraduate qualification in the required field of an Indian University/Institute recognized by Medical Council of India or MCI recognized qualification equivalent thereto for a teaching post.
- The candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council/MCI.
- Experience: 1-3 years of teaching and research experience.
For the eligibility criteria for each required field, please view this brochure.
There are a total of 35 posts available.
Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100 per month
How to apply
- Register at the online portal at the website.
- Take a printout of the application form and challan.
- Fill the application form and deposit the application fee.
- Submit the offline application through registered post/speed post/by hand to the given address:
Administrative Officer (Recruitment Cell)
PGIMER, Sector-12, Chandigarh 160012
- SC/ST: Rs. 500
- For all others: Rs. 1000
- For Persons with Disabilities: Nil
The application form will be available on the official website till 2 September 2018 after which the link will be disabled.
Helpline Desk: 0172-2755587
For more information about the job post, visit the official website and check the official notification.