JOB POST: Associate Professors at Indian Council of Medical Research, New Delhi [5 Vacancies]: Walk in Interview on Feb 10
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), an Autonomous Organization under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare invites suitable candidates who are Indian Citizens for WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR appointment to the following posts on regular basis in the Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre, Bhopal.
No. of Posts
05– one each in the Department of Cardiology, Gastro medicine, Gastro Surgery, Neurology and Radiology
- A recognised Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfil the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- post-graduate Degree in the speciality or super-speciality in the following courses, namely:
- Cardiology- Doctorate of Medicine (Cardiology);
- Gastro medicine- Doctorate of Medicine (Medical Gastroenterology); or Doctorate of Medicine (Gastroenterology); or Doctor of Medicine (Medicine); or Doctor of Medicine (Paediatrics) with two years special training in Gastroenterology;
- Gastro surgery: Magister Chirurguie (Surgical Gastroenterology); or Master of Surgery (Surgery) with two years special training in Surgical Gastroenterology
- Neurology- Doctorate of Medicine (Neurology) ;
- Radiology- Doctor of Medicine (Radio-diagnosis) or Doctor of Medicine (Radiology) or Master of Surgery (Radiology)
At least five years’ experience in the concerned speciality or super-speciality as senior resident or tutor or demonstrator or registrar or lecturer in a recognised teaching institution, after obtaining the first post-graduate degree, out of which at least two years shall be as an Assistant Professor.
Not exceeding fifty years.
How to Attend?
- Candidates should appear for WALK-IN-INTERVIEW at the Indian Council of Medical Research, V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi110029 on 10.02.2020 at 9.30 A.M.
- Following self-attested required documents are to be enclosed along with the application in the enclosed proforma: a) Proof of Date of Birth b) Educational qualifications c) Experience d) Caste Certificate (wherever applicable) etc. e) Two recent passport size photographs.
For more details, click here.
About the Author