IndiGo is inviting applications for its Associate JTO-PLM opening in India.
IndiGo is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 59.24% domestic market share as of August 2020.
- Aircraft Routing, Fleet Management, Maintenance Planning with minimal grounding time of Aircraft.
- Warehouse and Inventory Management, Front Line Support
- Repair management of Aircraft components.
- Planning and provisioning of materials, spares, tools, and equipment
- Procurement of spares and logistics support
- Long term Aircraft Maintenance planning including Aircraft Leasing, Entry into Service, C-Checks, etc.
- Insurance, Warranty, Budgeting, and Cost control.
- Contracts Management
- Liaise / Develop Local / Foreign Vendors
- Special Projects / Studies / Implementation of Systems and Procedures etc.
Anywhere in India
- Educational Qualification: B.Tech (Electrical/Electronics/mechanical/ aeronautical)
- Experience: 0 – 1 Years
How to Apply?
To apply for this role, click here.
For further information, click on the link below:
More Such Opportunities that you might be interested in: