Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Associate Java Developer at Volvo Group, Bangalore.
About Volvo Group
The Volvo Group is a Swedish multinational manufacturing corporation headquartered in Gothenburg. While its core activity is the production, distribution and sale of trucks, buses and construction equipment, Volvo also supplies marine and industrial drive systems and financial services.
About the Job
This is an excellent opportunity within PAMDOC (Product and Aftermarket Documentation) Solution center in RnDP Dept.
- Knowledge in Java Web technologies is listed in the skills.
- Knowledge in Core Java, spring framework, and JPA
- Strong knowledge in DB preferably in PostgreSQL Database
- Knowledge of MQ testing
- Knowledge of XML, JMS, and Swings
- Knowledge of JIRA would be added advantage
- Knowledge on Tomcat & Web sphere/JBOSS server/Open shift
- Domain knowledge – understanding of business cases and end-users.
- Technical knowledge – understanding of system architecture and design.
- Support and Maintenance of the application
- Develop efficient software according to business requirements within agreed time frame
- Debugging and Troubleshooting software issues
- Working closely with Developers to improve product functionality
- Continually improving coding skills
- Good communication, Analytical skills
- Curious & Meticulous
- Creative & Critical – questioning
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Dec 5, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Associate Java Developer at Volvo Group, Bangalore.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: