Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Associate-IT Help Desk at Accenture, Hyderabad.
Accenture plc is an Ireland-based multinational professional services company that specializes in information technology services and consulting. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $50.53 billion in 2021.
What would you do?
- You will be aligned with our Customer Support vertical and help us in managing/ resolving customers query, handling escalations and complaints of the dissatisfied customers & giving best resolutions. You will also be responsible for closing the fault and complaints within SLA’s.
- You will be working as a part of IT Help desk team assisting in application related technical issues. You will be responding to the incidents / issues reported by customer predominantly through voice Interaction and through email,web tickets & remote support.
- This role is aligned to our Customer Service Technology Support team which works on providing technical assistance on the use of specific systems, software and infrastructure and in troubleshooting of technical problems.
What are they looking for?
They are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Prioritization of workload
- Written and verbal communication
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.