Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Associate-HR Operations at Accenture, Bengaluru.
Accenture plc is an Irish-domiciled multinational company that provides consulting and processing services. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $44.33 billion in 2020 and had 537,000 employees. In 2015, the company had about 150,000 employees in India, 48,000 in the US, and 50,000 in the Philippines.
What would you do?
- You will be aligned to our Human Resources vertical and will help us in the function that deals with people and people related areas such as recruiting, learning, training, onboarding, compensation and benefits, performance management, organization development and culture.
- You will be working as a part of HR Operations team which is responsible for providing backend HR services to business operations. HR operations and operational HR services, include administrative services, job analysis, and employee relationship management.
- This team works on designing, developing, and implementing HR Delivery Strategy to support the end to end employee experience across lifecycle. This includes coaching and advising account/engagement leads and employees when needed and coordinate and deliver HR activities. They work on HR Operations Processes like recruitment, WFA, Benefits, Exit, Payroll, LOA etc. They work on delivery of non-commercial aspects of the outsourcing agreement as well as standards of service (related to quality, effectiveness, productivity, efficiency etc.)
What are we looking for?
They are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Data Management
- HR Operations
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Agility for quick learning
- Ability to meet deadlines
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- HR Analytics
BBA/BCom/Any Graduation/Post Graduate Diploma in Management
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Associate-HR Operations at Accenture, Bengaluru.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Engagement Manager – BFSI at Disney+Hotstar, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Operations- Ops Mgmt & Strategy at Goldman Sachs, Bengaluru: Applications Open