UnitedHealth Group Incorporated is an American for-profit managed health care company based in Minnetonka, Minnesota. It offers health care products and insurance services. It is the largest healthcare company in the world by revenue, with 2019 revenue of $242.2 billion.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
- Self- starter with excellent time and project management skills
- Strong initiative and desire to work in a team environment
- Assess and interpret customer needs and requirements
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint is preferable
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and adaptable to changes.
- Should be presentable and confident
- Develops, performs, and manages the analysis of business/financial metrics and performance measures
- Assist in preparing quarterly results executive summary for presentation to CEO and CFO of the legal entities
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and research non-standard research related to legal entities issues
- To prepare journal entries based on statutory accounting principles prescribed by the US Insurance regulators (NAIC & states)
- Prepare various component of a financial statement i.e. balance sheet, income statement, cash flow and notes to accounts
- Perform control check like referencing, formatting and footing/cross footing of financial statement
- Perform GAAP and statutory ledger analytics and provide drivers/commentary on material variances
- Prepare revenue, claims and investment schedules along with support workpapers that are required by NAIC
- Provide support for external audits and queries by the state department of insurance
- Participate in working groups initiatives and provide support to Managers/Directors
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For full details, click the link below.