Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Associate Engineer at Ericsson, Noida.
Ericsson, is a Swedish multinational networking and telecommunications company headquartered in Stockholm. The company offers services, software and infrastructure in information and communications technology for telecommunications operators, traditional telecommunications and Internet Protocol (IP) networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support services, cable television, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation.
This Job Role is responsible for the coordination, management and execution of proactive and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support that the one offered by the 1st Level Operations. This shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
- 2nd Level Assurance Support Activities.
- 2nd Level Incident Management.
- Problem Management.
- System Administration.
- 2nd Level Billing Operations.
To be successful in the role you must have
- UNIX/Solaris/LINUX administration.
- Hardware understanding for Solaris/HP boxes.
- Solving skills for the EMC clariion / SUN storage.
- Good knowledge of Ericsson CS5/6 IN solution/Architecture/ Nodes.
- Voice Call & Signalling Routing.
- Network Architecture understanding and preparation.
- Signalling Protocols good hands-on, Knowledge of GSM, INAP, CAP, SS7, Sigtran etc.
- Traffic Dimensioning.
- Performance & Characteristics of IN Network Nodes
- End-to-End Performance Audit & Optimization
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.