Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Associate (e-Commerce) at Accenture, Bengaluru.
Accenture plc is an Irish-based multinational company that provides consulting and professional services. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $44.33 billion in 2020 and had 569,000 employees. In 2015, the company had about 150,000 employees in India, 48,000 in the US, and 50,000 in the Philippines.
What would you do?
- Be a part of the Marketing Operations team that is leading the managed services arm of Accenture. They power our client’s business through the integration of insights, data, and technology.
- They are focused on activating and scaling the best brand experiences, to deliver breakthrough marketing-led growth, cost-effectively, across all digital consumer touchpoints and channels.
- The value we bring to clients boosts their marketing efficiency and effectiveness that powers their growth. They are looking to hire passionate and innovative leaders in Marketing Operations with deep domain expertise in digital marketing and delivering cutting edge marketing services across a range of clients and industries, bringing with them strong operations acumen and transformative leadership.
- In this role, you will be responsible for gathering, creating, editing, uploading and publishing digital content and information using specific tools and channels.
- The Content Management team focuses on organizing, categorizing, auditing and publishing content and information with the help of specific tools and channels, for use by different groups and individuals.
- They are also responsible for auditing and ensuring quality of online content by flagging risks and providing clear feedbacks on errors. The team is responsible for managing the content on websites, social media pages, email campaigns, and responses.
They are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Written and verbal communication
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Associate (e-Commerce) at Accenture, Bengaluru.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: