Applications are invited for the post of Associate – Digital Marketing at Myntra, Bengaluru.
Myntra is an Indian fashion e-commerce company headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. The company was founded in 2007 to sell personalized gift items. In May 2014, Myntra.com was acquired by Flipkart.
The digital marketing team drives growth in terms of sessions, customers & app installs. The digital team is very important team to drive new users & new customers for platform and build brand salience for Myntra. This team works with multiple digital partners like Google, Facebook etc. Operates in fast pace environment, takes data based actions & drives optimization to bring efficiencies on metrics of reach, users, traffic, new users & app installs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Looking for data driven marketing person with hands on expertise on Google DV 360 & Facebook platforms
- Will be the one responsible for the setting up campaigns, optimizing and reporting
- Will be responsible for planning channel level campaigns and aligning planning process with key stake holders
- Will be responsible for day today campaign ops
- Plan , set up & run reach & freq / upper funnel campaigns on Google DV 360 & Facebook
- Create / Manage day on day channel level reports and campaign metrics
- Responsible for event planning and execution
- Responsible for aligning with Google and Facebook partners on campaigns & incorporate best practises
- Responsible for delivering on key metrics around sessions , organic install , New users
- Responsible for working with perf team to create a 360 view from funnel perspective
- Responsible for customer’s cohort level plan & campaigns and ensuring required repeat rate from existing customers from video based campaigns
- Responsible for campaign analytics
Qualifications & Experience
- MBA / Graduate
- Should have worked in similar function for 6 months to 1 + tenure
- Should have hands on experience with excel , DV 360 / Facebook platform
- Should be comfortable with large sets of data & drive insights
- Should be analytical & have structured problem solving approach
- Good communication skills
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.