Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Associate DevOps Engineer at Pearson, Bangalore.
Pearson Education is a British-owned education publishing and assessment service to schools and corporations, as well for students directly. Pearson owns educational media brands including Addison–Wesley, Peachpit, Prentice Hall, eCollege, Longman, Scott Foresman, and others.
- Minimum 0 to 3 years’ experience in Release Management processes
- Knowledge of migration tool will be added advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work across multiple team and application teams
- Knowledge of Version Control software
- Able to build partnerships with Pearson technical teams across functions
- Coordinating with teams in different time zones
- Hands on experience in using best practices and standards
- Skilled at technical problem solving
- Knowledge of Supporting tool
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent
- Flexibility to work in US shift
- Knowledge of Support Experience
- Experience in a work environment with multi-project releases
How to Apply?
Interested applicants cam apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Associate DevOps Engineer at Pearson, Bangalore.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Site Engineer (Civil) at NPCC Limited, Bhubaneswar [4 Vacancies]: Walk in Interview on Aug 9
- JOB POST: Software Developer at IIT Dhanbad, Jharkhand: Apply by Aug 21