LIC Housing Finance Ltd. requires candidates for the post of Associate for multiple locations.
LIC Housing Finance Limited is one of the largest Housing Finance Mortgage loan companies in India having its Registered and Corporate office at Mumbai. LIC HFL is a subsidiary company of LIC.
No. of Posts
There will be a probation period of six months from the date of joining which may be extended for a maximum period of six months.
Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, Bhopal, Mumbai
- Educational Qualification: Master in Social Work/Rural Management with minimum aggregate 55% from a recognized university. Distance learning, part-time and correspondence degrees will not be considered
- Age: 23 to 30 years as on 01.01.2021
- Work experience: Minimum 1 year with a reputed organization in Project life cycle management, Monitoring and Evaluation of Project, Sustainability reporting in CSR foundations/organizations.
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/Institute/Board recognised by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 01.01.2021.
- Proper document from Board/University for having declared the result on or before 01.01.2021 has to be submitted at the time of interview. The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark-sheet or provisional certificate issued by University/Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University/Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation/Post-graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA/OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in online application. If called for interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms.
- Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks (in all the subjects irrespective of honours/optional/additional optional subject, if any) multiplied by 100. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class/Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
- CSR proposal sourcing
- Project designing
- Project implementation
- Monitoring project outcomes and financials of the project activities
- Generate impact from project deliverables and create CSR brand presents in market
- Regular field visit to project site for ensure desired objectives of project
- Field visit reporting and project update reporting based on the SOP of the project
- Drive the CSR region/corporate projects to achieve CSR budget target, disbursement target, utilisation target
- Scrutinisation of field visit report submitted by CSR implementing partner
- Tracking of project updates and ensure adherence of project deliverables in desired manner
- Verification of project activities through CSR MIS portal in monthly manner
- Provide assistance to project team in bridging the gaps of project implementation
- Evaluating mid-term correction request from CSR implementing partner
- Presentation of monitoring report and mid-term correction request to competent authority
- Conduct field verification to corporate (direct) projects once in three months
- Aligning project deliverables to SDG goals and affirm projects are adhering to LFA/theory of change methodology
- Develop MIS templates for better reporting on impact measurement in CSR MIS portal and offline reporting tools
- Writing various updates of project such as quarterly reports, write-ups, cases studies, newsletters and dissemination of the same
- Capacity building of CSR implementation partners and internal stakeholders on impact creation and measurement
- Coordinate inputs for Impact assessment of CSR projects
- Develop volunteer engagement concepts and effectively implement campaigns for successful outreach
- Create wider reach of project impact through CSR social media handles of the company
- Communication skills, written and oral
- Understanding of mainstream business mode
- Project Management: From sourcing of CSR Proposals to Evaluation of Projects
- Research and analysis skills
- Presentation skills
CTC: 6 to 9 Lakhs
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should submit the resume on this link along with the duly filled application form.
Note: The applicants who have not filled the form or the form is incomplete will not be considered for the selection process.
Selection Process is as below:
- All the eligible and shortlisted candidates from the applications received will be required to undergo Online Test.
- The shortlisted candidates based on the merit list of Online Test will be called for Interview.
- Final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of combined scores of Online Test and Interview.
Any sort of communication/intimation including location, date and time of the Test, Interview, etc. will be sent to the email id and mobile number registered in the online application form.
Company will not take responsibility for late receipt/non-receipt of any communication e-mailed/sent via sms to the candidate due to change in the email address, mobile number, technical fault or otherwise.
Note: Resumes submitted online on our website will only be accepted. The selection will depend on suitability of the candidates and decision of the Company will be final.
June 7, 2021
More such opportunities that u might be interested:
- Programme Manager, Saksham Pravaah at TISS Mumbai: Apply by June 10
- Research Officer (Part time) for Research Project on Covid 19 at TISS Mumbai: Apply by June 15