Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Associate at BNP Paribas, Mumbai.
BNP Paribas S.A. is a French international banking group. It is the largest French banking group, the largest bank in Europe, and world’s seventh largest bank by total assets.
Loans & Deposits team is a part of the Wealth Management department. This team is responsible for setting up Loans and deposits for the client for Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan, This position is required to process the daily operational activity, handling queries and meeting deadlines for a mentioned payment. This is very critical considering the high value and sensitivity of clients
- Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of all client Fixed deposits and loans
- Ensure proper recording of transaction tickets from LBS and facilitate end to day transaction control sheet
- Provide operational support for STP transactions
- Ensure the rates are correctly quoted for fixed deposits and loans
- Process audit confirmation charges
- Provide operational support for handling of deceased clients
- Participate in UAT
- Participate in BCP documentation drills and ensure to kept up to date on the BCP drills/Activations
- General filing and warehousing duties
- Follow up with IT on system issues
- To keep operational errors to a minimum by adhering strictly to internal procedures and observing applicable banking and regulatory requirements
- To highlight areas of Improvement in our internal procedures and processes so as to increase productivity, Improve cost efficiency and achieve a more robust operational environment
- Handles queries on FD/LOANS from operations Management and other department and RM/MA
- To ensure high quality of service provided to the clients
- To be a good team player.
- To Participate actively and contribute constructively to all changes implemented.
- Direct contribution to BNPP Operational permanent control framework.
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
- Contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management system.
- Act, Behave appropriately and comply with the general ethical standards expected by the bank and relevant regulatory authorities particularly in but not limited to proactively protecting and safeguarding the interests of its client, the integrity of the markets and the Group’s reputation.
- Comply with all the applicable legal, regulatory and Group’s internal compliance requirements including, but not limited to, Financial security, Know your customer due diligence, Internal Financial sanctions, Client Interest protection, Market Integrity, Data protection.
- Complete all necessary compliance training to maintain appropriate business and compliance level of Knowledge and understanding in order to be fully competent to undertake the role
How to Register?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.