Applications are invited from candidates who are interested to work as an Associate Analyst I-Control & Compliance at Colgate for its office in Mumbai.
About the Company
Colgate-Palmolive Company is an American multinational consumer products company headquartered on Park Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. It specializes in the production, distribution and provision of household, health care, personal care and veterinary products.
- Preparation of internal audit plan
- Ensure timely completion of audits for processes including bank reconciliation, fixed assets, GL
- Analysis, payroll and expenditure
- Collate the findings of the audit provide reports to management/process owners
- Monthly Monitoring /Tracking of Statutory Compliance
- Review and provide SAP access to employees internally and migrated entities.
- Review ‘Segregation of Duties’ (SoD) using SAP GRC system
- Review Sensitive Access using critical T-Code and provide timely reports to management.
- Interaction with various stakeholders – users, local subsidiary managers and IT
- Support testing of various control process
- Support SOX compliance through document readiness
- Summarizing review findings along with recommendations to the management
- Coordinate annual testing – design & effectiveness
- Support / co-ordinate for Internal (CAD) and External audit
- Support BCP (Business Continuity Plan) related activities such as call tree testing, alternate site testing on a periodic basis
- Co-ordinate for updating BCP documents – Plans, Key activities template, etc.
- Working knowledge of SAP,T-Code,GRC ,Microsoft Excel
- 2 years of Experience in SOX,audit / handling Segregation of Duties preferable
- Clarity in communication
- Any Graduate/Post Graduate/Inter CA
How to Apply?
Interested can candidates can apply for the post through the link given below.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Associate Analyst I-Control & Compliance at Colgate, Mumbai
More such opportunities you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Re-entry Program- HR Onboarding at JPMorgan, Mumbai: Apply by Dec 31
- JOB POST: System Test QA Engineer at HP, Bangalore: Apply Now!