About the Organisation
In a state where Agriculture is the predominant land use, Punjab Forest & Wildlife Preservation Department is making efforts to increase the forest/tree cover in accordance with the National Forest Policy.
Besides plantation of quality tree species and conservation of forests and wildlife, the Department undertakes scientific management of forest areas that helps to increase forest productivity, check soil erosion in hilly areas and improve ground water recharge.
The Punjab Public Service Commission invites online application forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to the 22 posts of Extra Assistants to Forest and Wildlife Protection department, Punjab.
- Educational Qualification:
- Bachelors’ or Masters’ Degree in Natural Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, Geology, Agriculture, Economics or Engineering (Civil, Chemical, Mechanical)
- Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent standard is essential.
- Physical Standard:
- Height: 1.6256 m
- Chest: 0.7874 m
- Chest Expansion: 0.0508 m
- Candidates should be between 18 years and 37 years of age.
There are a total of 22 vacancies for the given post.
Rs. 15,600 per month
How to Apply
The online application can be made by following this page.
The last date to apply for the job post is 18 October 2018.
- Phone: 0172-2298000
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the job post, view the official website.