The Public Service Commission, West Bengal or PSCWB is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of state of West Bengal in India.
Applications are invited from Indian citizens and such other nationals as are declared eligible by Govt. of India for recruitment to the under mentioned post. The post is permanent.
No. of Posts
Urban Development And Municipal Affairs Department, Govt. Of W. B.
Rs.15, 600/- – Rs.42,000/- ( PB- 4A ) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-
- A degree in Civil Engineering/ Architecture, or a second class Master’s Degree in Economics/ Geography from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent.
- A Post-graduate degree or diploma in Urban/ Town and Regional Country Planning.
- One year’s experience in Urban and Regional Planning.
Not more than 36 (thirty-six) years as on 01.01.2019, relaxable for otherwise well-qualified and experienced candidates.
Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred ten) only
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
- Commencement of online applications: Nov 13, 2019
- Closing date for receipt of online application: Dec 3, 2019
- Last date of payment of fees: Dec 3, 2019
- Last date for payment of fees Offline in Branches of UBI: Dec 4, 2019
- Last date for Generation of Payment Challans by Branches of UBI: Dec 3, 2019
For more details, click here.
About the Author