Air India Engineering Services Limited ( AIESL) is an Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Organization, approved by DGCA (India) under CAR 145, to undertake MRO activities in India. AIESL invites applications from Indian Nationals for the post of Assistant Supervisor from the open market on Fixed Term Employment basis.
No. of Vacancies Region-wise
- Eastern: 15
- Western: 80
- Northern: 50
- Southern: 25
- Graduate from Govt. recognized university in any discipline
- 3 Years Diploma in Engineering or Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) or Computer Science/ Engineering
- Minimum 01 years of post-qualification (after Graduation) work experience in data entry/computer applications / relevant field in any organization of repute.
- One-year post qualification working experience in Aviation related software (e.g AMOS/ RAMCO/ TRAX etc.)
- General Category – 33 years.
- OBC-36, Years
- SC/ST-38 Years
The maximum age limit is considered as on 1st August 2019.
Duration of Contract
- The fixed-term contract would be initially for a period of 5 (Five) years
- Extendable for a further period of 05 years at a time as per the requirements of the company and performance of the candidate.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the post through this link.
- Start Date of Online Application: 19th October 2019
- Last Date of Online Application: 5th November 2019
- Date of downloading of Admit Card: Tentatively between 10th November to 15th November 2019
- Date of Examination / Skill test: Tentative 24th November 2019
Phone: 011-25667895, 011-25652442