Online applications are hereby invited from Indian Citizens and such other nationals declared eligible by Government of India for the post of Assistant Superintendent (Non-Medical).
No. of Posts
- A Degree in any discipline acquired from a recognized University
- Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Hospital Administration/Hospital Management from a recognized University/Institution
- Knowledge of Bengali – Spoken and Written
Two years managerial/administrative experience in any reputed medical care facility (having at least 200 beds) in the Government/Non-Government Sector.
Rs. 9,000 – 40,500 (P.B. 4) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,400/- and other allowances
Not more than 36 years on 01.01.2019.
Rs. 160/- (Rupees one hundred sixty) only.
Candidates may in addition have to bear the following charges:
- For online payment through debit/credit cards: Convenience fee @ 1% of the examination fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on such convenience fee.
- For online payment using net banking facility: Convenience fee of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on such convenience fee.
- For offline payment through Bank Counter: Service Charge of Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) only
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
- Commencement of online applications: Dec 11, 2019
- Closing date for receipt of online application: Dec 30, 2019
- Last date of payment of fees: Dec 30, 2019
- Last date for payment of fees Offline in Branches of UBI: Dec 31, 2019
- Last date for Generation of Payment Challans by Branches of UBI: Dec 30, 2019